Saturday, October 2, 2010

God's Timely Help 上帝及时的帮助


The night before I could not sleep well. During that day, I heard something disturbing. My relatives were having some conversations and inadvertently they mentioned about my condition which I was not aware of. Though I tried to get rid of it from my mind, it came back later in the night. I woke up when the nurse took my blood pressure and temperature around 2am. My mind started to wander, it bothered my sleep. I tossed and turned (though the extent was limited due to the tubes attached to me), and it lasted through dawn.


I tried to read more on healing during the next day and kept on praying. My wife and I watched a VCD on divine healing received by a sister on colon cancer some 10 years back. A sister from the church had left it when they came and prayed for me. Many friends and colleagues has also came to give their morale support. My sister-in-law had brought many gifts, among them a desk-calendar type of daily prayer. This was what I read that evening when I turned to the page for Sep 16:





I decided there and then I should not let these thoughts bothered me. God's truth prevailed over whatever facts. I chose to believe in His absolute truth. Indeed the reading was timely help from God. Thank to Him, I managed to sleep well again that night.


John 14:6

 6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life..... "
John 8:32:

   32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.




约翰福音:

14:6  
耶 稣 说 , 我 就 是 道 路 , 真 理 , 生 命 。。。。
8:32  你 们 必 晓 得 真 理真 理 必 叫 你 们 得 以 自 由 。


No comments: