Wednesday, September 29, 2010

转变 Transformation

Joh 14:27  我留下平安给你们;我将我的平安赐给你们。我所赐的,不像世人所赐的。你们心里不要忧愁,也不要胆怯。 
Joh 14:27  I am leaving peace with you. I am giving you my own peace. I am not giving it to you as the world gives. So do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid. 




When my wife visited me again in the hospital, she excitedly related her experience the night before. After returning home, she and the children prayed together. As she prayed, she felt the warmth flowing through her, her heart was filled with peace. The night and after, she was able to sleep well again.


During this period of time, she had been suffered much; having to worry about my sickness, plying to and fro home/hospital, rushing many departments in the hospital to ensure all things are taken care of, handling her work(thanks to her boss who had helped much), doing household chores and taking good care of the 3 kids. During my hospitalisation, she tried her best to accompany and attend to me. The Lord took care of her most pressing need, i.e. granting her much needed sleep. Truly, as the psalmist said in Ps 127:2..............for so He giveth His beloved sleep. 


This particular blessing has lifted her faith, and solidified her belief in power of prayers. I was further convinced that the Lord has allowed this episode for a better purpose, for His love fails not. We thank Him for the peace I have enjoyed throughout, and now the same peace He has granted to my wife. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When Jesus walked on earth 2000 years ago. He performed miracle, healed the sick and raised the dead. It was the people faith that touches His heart.

Matthew 9:20 - "...According to your faith will it be done to you."

Mark 5:34 - He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.

Mark 10:52 - ...."your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight.

Luke 17:6 - ...."Rise and go; your faith has made you well."

There are many verses in the new testimont on faith healing. God will never forsake those who call upon Him. Have faith and believed! Victory is on our side, I have faith that you will be healed!