Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thanks God for Family为家人而感恩

I was admiring the flowers that morning, and thought of the passage出院那天清晨在欣赏花束时想到经文:
Luke 12:28:
28 And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?路 加 福 音 12:28:
    28 你 们 这 小 信 的 人 哪 , 野 地 里 的 草 今 天 还 在 , 明 天 就 丢 在 炉 里 , 神 还 给 他 这 样 的 妆 饰 , 何 况 你 们 呢 !
Thanks to my family who support me during this period. My wife has been my main care giver, the chief nurse and the dietitian. She made a lot of adjustment to accommodate my needs. Kids were helpful in voluntarily taking over some household chores. They prayed for me daily too. 

My daughter sent me her daily prayer during my hospital stay 住院期间女儿每天写给我的祷告 

My wife's family helped greatly during this period, as they always do. Their moral and physical support, prayers assist us in pulling through. My sis-in-law particularly demonstrates her faith in God, and brings many blessing to our lives.

My brothers and sis-in-law make many long distance calls and send messages to encourage us.  My younger brother who stays locally takes leave to accompany me for many days. He takes care of my daily needs, make things a lot easier for me during my recovery. They spare no effort to take care of every aspect of our lives.
Indeed thank God for everyone dear and special whom He put in my life!! May God bless each one abundantly.



No comments: