Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Confirmation 确认

The confirmation on healing promise came on Sep 27.  A good friend of my wife's sister had visited me earlier in the hospital. She had been praying for us. That day she sent a sms on receiving God's meesage on my healing to my wife. That was the confirmation I was looking for! How great is our God! 

Along the way, I have also experienced healing on other ailments. The gum of my tooth was swollen on 2 occasions. Each time I prayed, God delivered me and cause the swell to be gone. How amazing!

After my op, I was sitting down a lot. The wound though painful, was recovering. This had however caused some pain on my back due to prolonged sitting. I had to ask my wife to put on some lotion a few times to ease the pain. One night as I was reading a book on healing, I read a passage mentioning our God is Jehovah Rapha, the Healer. At at point, the Lord spoke to me, "This pain bothers you no more!" Significant pain left me, after couple of days, it was totally gone and truly bothered me no more. I give praise and thanksgiving to my Lord who has been taking good care of me!!

医治应许的确认在9/27来到。 小姨子的一位好友曾到医院探病,也一直为我们祷告。那天她发了短信,说神确定了医治。感谢赞美上帝!

这阵子我也体验了其他方面的医治。两次牙龈肿起,一般要看牙医吃抗生素,不过经过祷告后,次日就消肿了。神的作为何等奇妙!

手术后伤口逐渐复原,但疼痛持续了几星期。由于长时间坐着,引发了背腰部疼痛。好几次要妻涂药舒缓。一天晚上,我在客厅读着一本有关医治的书,读到 神是”耶和华拉法“,是医治者。那时神对我说,“这痛不再困扰你了." 果真绝大部分的疼痛消去了,再过两日,背部的疼痛完全消失了。感谢神持续的看顾和保护,对祂感恩不尽!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Tang, This is Good News and God's Confirmation ! The Scan result out tomorrow will surely be fine ! Just to share, my mum saw Dad's came back to visit her last week. He was back to how he look like when he was in the early 30's. Mum was able to hold his hands and he asked why there was a big bag on the floor and she replied: "to sell away". Dad replied Oh I see and he said he is very happy now. He looks thinner and wore white gown. This is a living confirmation that God, his Bible Testament and his Promises are True. Praise the Lord and Thank You God for showing all of us that God himself is there for us all the time! Mum is happy and assured God is real and her giving up of her Taoism is not wrong ! Let's keep up the Faith !