Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Give thanks 感恩

The tiredness has disappeared and resumed stroll in the park yesterday. Felt really good.

The nurses at the hospital are really fantastic. They call few times to check on the progress.

Thanks to those who keep encouraging us, praying for us. May God Bless you and family.

My dear wife has attended me my needs, big or small, all this while. She said, " I wish I could bear half of your suffering." I said, " No, the Lord has done it all. He bore our sickness, sorrows, suffering at the cross. Completed." So we just need to come to the throne of grace, and laid down everything to receive His peace and healing.

疲倦感消失了,昨天开始恢复到公园散步。
医院的护士们真好,打了几次电话来问进展。

再次感谢所有为我们打气,为我们祷告的人。愿你们都得到上帝的祝福。

感谢妻一直以来所有大小事上的照顾。她说,“我有办法承受你一半的经历就好了。”我说,“主耶稣已经在十字架上承担了我们所有一切的病痛,悲伤和苦难。完成了。” 所以,我们放胆的来到祂施恩的宝座前,放下一切重担,来接受祂的平安及医治。

No comments: